Educreations: IPAD app
I had already used EDUCREATIONS on my laptop during an EVO Session but had kind of forgotten it.
Today, while searching for something else I stumbled into it again, but this time I decided to try its IPAD app which is totally free.
This is what you can do with it:
- You can draw using your finger and record your voice at the same time.
- You can take a photo and record yourself talking about it.
- You can use a picture from your photo gallery or from dropbox, draw and record your voice. After recording and saving it, you can share it via twitter, facebook or even grab the embed code for publishing online.
MY FIRST TRIAL: http://www.educreations.com/lesson/view/my-living-room/844046/?ref=app
How can wwe use it with students?
- you can ask students to research about famous people in history, ask them to upload a picture and record themselves talking about that personality.
- you can record screencasts drawing and writing explanations.
- you can ask students to share a picture of something special to them and talk about it.
- you can ask students to upload a picture of a place they would really like to visit someday and talk about it.
- students can draw and tell a story.